Tuesday 28 June 2011

My last post was actually from two weeks ago and I'd not got round to finishing it.

Since then I can add some sort of bug/head cold/hay fever/temperature/sore throat/shit to my list of moans, resulting in headaches, runny nose, huge amounts of snot, a cough and other generalised low grade complaints.

Am I really only going to blog when I feel miserable? That could get very tedious!

And my hormones may be going a bit haywire ... I've just sat and cried for five minutes having read the abortion chapter in Caitlin Moran's brilliant How To Be A Woman - and I have no idea why! Well, I do have an idea, but I'm not sure I want to explore it at the moment. I should point out I've never had an abortion, never needed to and have had no children. And I think I'm perimenopausal... I guess that's as good a reason as any to cry!

I have just paused to google perimenopausal and okay perhaps I’ve not got all the symptoms, but I know there’s something up with the bits of me that run my emotions!

No comments:

Post a Comment